EBN is organizing EU|BIC Essentials Training Track 2023which provides a complete guide for innovation ecosystem builders and BICEs, including the latest innovation methodologies on attracting good talent, managing impact spaces, ensuring financial sustainability of BICEs and structuring organizational impact.
In this training, you will increase your knowledge and practical skills in:
- Attract and maintain adequate human resources capital for CEEIs and their client companies (including corporations).
- Develop impact spaces and scale innovation and entrepreneurship infrastructures to ensure territorial development.
- Ensure financial sustainability and diverse sources of income for business innovation centers.
- Structure and promote the organization’s impact in the catchment area: use of impact tools and data storytelling to ensure lead generation and better recognition in their ecosystems.
The training will be delivered online in five sessions of 2 hours each, from September 25 to 29, 2023: 4 training modules followed by a final debriefing session.
The EU|BIC Essentials 2023 training aims to offer business support organizations the opportunity to embark on a learning journey covering the following modules:
- Module 1: Search and attraction of talent for EU|BIC and client companies. Monday, September 25, 10:30 – 12:30.
- Module 2: Coordinating High Impact Spaces: where innovation happens. Management of various spaces and infrastructures in a Business Innovation Center. Tuesday, September 26, 10:30 – 12:30.
- Module 3: Ensuring financial sustainability and diverse revenue streams for CEEIs Wednesday, September 27, 10:30 – 12:30.
- Module 4: Measurement. Administer. Maximize. Integration of impact assessment frameworks within EU|BIC. Thursday, September 28, 10:30 – 12:30.
- Module 5: EU|BIC Essentials Debriefing. Friday, September 29, 10:30 – 12:30.
The training is free for CEEIs members of EBN and ANCES.
To attend please register your attendance here
For more information here or attached.
For more information contact EBN, Florian Sora email@example.com